COTTAGE RENTAL POLICIES
We request 50% of the rental fee as a deposit to hold your reservation. The remaining 50% balance is due 2 weeks prior to your arrival. If you make your reservation within 14 days of your arrival, the total amount will be due upon arrival.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing. If we receive your written request 90 days prior to your reservation, we will issue a full refund. If we receive your written request 0-89 days prior to your reservation, we will issue a full refund only if we are able to re-rent the cottage.
Check In/Check Out Time:
Check in is anytime after 1 p.m. and check out is by 10:00 a.m. We understand traffic can be challenging, especially in the summer. If you arrive before 1:00 p.m., and your cottage has been cleaned, you are more than welcome to check in earlier. If your cottage is not quite ready, you are more than welcome to relax on the beach.
We are pet friendly and enjoy having your pets stay with us; however, we ask that guests please respect the following:
1) Pets must be current on all vaccinations.
2) Guests MUST pick up after their pets.
3) We cannot accommodate pets who are disruptive, destructive or have behavioral problems (I.e., excessive barking, chewing or who show aggressiveness towards adults, children or other pets).
4) Dogs must be accompanied by and be under your effective control or the control of another responsible person if outside the cottage. We ask that all owners be respectful of other guests using the beach and picnic area.
5) If you plan on leaving your pet in the cottage for an extended period of time, please leave your cell phone number with us in case we need to contact you because your pet is anxious or barking and and disturbing other guests
6) If your pet is accustomed to jumping up on furniture or beds, please bring a throw blanket to use
7) Guests will be responsible for any damages to the cottages incurred by their pets.